Looking for Collaborative Partner for Fall 2014 (Emerging Technologies and Project Management Classes)

The Teacher's Lounge is a place to find collaborative teaching partners for intercampus teaching and activities. By registering as a teacheyou will be able to post your message to all teachers in the NewsActivist network.

1 post / 0 new
Looking for Collaborative Partner for Fall 2014 (Emerging Technologies and Project Management Classes)
English

Hi all -

This fall I am hoping to include some virtual team work/assignments in a couple of classes. One is Emerging Technologies - the focus to be determined with partners, but some of the work would include tools like Google drive/apps and/or Microsoft OneDrive and apps. In this case the collaboration tools are part of the discovery process.

A thought I had for my Project Management group would be to collaborate with another group and set up a guest speaker (or panel) and run the web session, recording, etc. so that a number of students could participate regardless of their schedules, location, etc. It would be great if this could be an international team.

I'm open to suggestions on the assignment details - and look forward to collaborating with others.

Paula