Member Comments

• Reply to: Homelessness and Hunger The Problem Continues   6 years 8 months ago

Interesting post to the article in regard to homelessness. We as a society can improve this situation and help our fellow humans. In the country I was born in is a very small island. The size of some cities in the US. But our homeless are slim to none. Between the government and what the land provides, most people can survive without having to sleep on the street. The person can build a hut from wood and make a garden in the rear of the little land provided by the government, family member or a helpful neighbor.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

Thanks Zachary, I agree that this was not the best move for the prime minister to make especially so close the a pending election.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

Thanks for your response bstre3,

I agree that social media can be what you make it and word does spread like a wild fire especially when it is negative. Positive information barely makes it around as quick as negative information on social media. It will be interesting to see how the people vote tomorrow in Turkey.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

I agree with your response tcoop95, he could have used Twitter to gain positive feed back and instead he did make a silly more by trying to bully the Turkish's citizens as well as Twitter by blocking the website usage.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

HI ngros3,

Thanks so much for your response. Yet, time will tell if the people will vote him in but unfortunately, it is my opinion that he is possibly so corrupt, he might stay the prime minister of Turkey.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

I agree Raisa,
    If Prime Minister Erdogan would have owned up to his alleged illegal act that was leaked on Twitter, people tend to forgive more easily if we own up to mistakes.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

Hi ashoe1,

We will indeed see how the Turkey vote turns out tomorrow , March 30 and did this latest stunt by the prime minister will effect tomorrow's vote. Your comment about Iran was surprising and insightful to me. I can see how videos on the phone can be effective proof and apparently in this case is saving more Iranian's lives.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

I totally agree julianmoody3, the prime minister proved the Twitter followers leak about his alleged illegal acts to be more true than false. He should be focused on the countries issues and not what people on social media see.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

Great response tlise1, I too found the article humorous because I believe the prime minister's response to this twitter attack made him look worse in the citizens of Turkey's eyes. It did seems to back fire and make more users in Turkey want to go on Twitter.

• Reply to: Turkey's Attack on Twitter   6 years 8 months ago

Thanks for your insightful response rande2!