Member Comments

• Reply to: Fake News are giving Hell to Social Networks   1 year 4 months ago

Hi niko, I found your article very interresting and easy to read. I like the fact that there are statistics in it. It make the article easy to understand. I also like the subject because its a reality of these days. The problem is that you add stats about a company call Devumi but I dont know what it is. You should have put a little explanation about this company and what is the link between Devumi and the social network. It was the negative point about your articel but in general everything was fine. You comvince me about the credibility of the article I made a research about the autors and its a very popular and notorious one. Thank you continue like that buddy.

• Reply to: Fake news or not?   1 year 4 months ago

Well hi Étienne. I found you article very interesting and easy to understand. As you said it, its hard to believe what the autor wrote in his news. But i made some research and its on national post, one of the most popular website for news, so its probably a credible one for the readers. I like how you present the article. Its à simple summary and its how i like it. Its fun to see the point of vue about fake news between 2 of the most influential men on the world. Anyway continue like that you did a great job

• Reply to: The Jacksonville Jaguars are hit with a fake news article claiming they are filing bankruptcy   1 year 4 months ago

While I was reading your article, I tended to compare ''The Patriot Post'' to a fake news website like ''Le Journal de Mourreal". Indeed, those websites are the playground of a lot of fake news reporters that want to fool people who do not know how to check information that they found on Internet. Sadly, even in 2018, a lot of people are not aware to this type of trap and they fall into it each time. I would have liked you to share you opinion about it. Personally, I think those websites should be denounced because there are no benefits of their existence.

• Reply to: Trump supporters responsible for fake news?   1 year 4 months ago

Hello Julie, I find your subject really interesting and it can't be more of actuality with everything that is going on with the colorful current president of United Sates.

Your article

• Reply to: Trump supporters responsible for fake news?   1 year 4 months ago

Your article

• Reply to: Trump supporters responsible for fake news?   1 year 4 months ago

Your article

• Reply to: Trump supporters responsible for fake news?   1 year 4 months ago

Your article

• Reply to: Trump supporters responsible for fake news?   1 year 4 months ago

Your article

• Reply to: Trump supporters responsible for fake news?   1 year 4 months ago

Your article

• Reply to: Review of « The victims of fake news »   1 year 4 months ago

Hi William, I find your post really well-written and easily understandable, which is a really good thing! You really understood the article and it shows in the way your post is written, big props for that. The source in which you found the article is clear and straight to the point (and you even put a link at the end which is wonderful). My only complaint, is the fact that you didn't describe what the hoax in 1938 hoax called « The war of the Worlds » was. Other than that, your post is fantastic. There were a few mistakes here and there but those mistakes didn't get in the way of me trying to understand what was written. Overall, a really good post you have there! Nice man!