Member Comments

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 14 hours ago

Just like what most of others said, this is relevant to many people, which consists of student's feeling anxious or depressed. I myself find sports a remedy in my life when it comes to the difficult obstacle I must overcome. Although this can be very pertinent in someone's life, you guys didn't go deep in the details of this project. It's vague and hard to understand what the outcome will be. I have some questions that could help the understanding and thoroughness:
    1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    5.If you're someone who needs a distresser, should you feel stress about trying this out?
    6.If so, how will you make people feel comfortable getting out of their comfort zone whether or not it's with stress
    These are just few things you need to consider. More information about it could help not only us critiques but the people you're encouraging, understand the purpose a bit better.
    I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

Just like most of what others said, this is relevant to many people which consists of student's feeling anxious or depressed. I myself find sports a remedy, giving me time to forget about the things I feel stressed about and just focus on having fun and improving. Although this can be very pertinent in someone's life, you guys didn't go deep in the details of this project. It's vague and hard to understand what the outcome will be. I have some questions that could help the understanding and thoroughness:
    1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    These are just few things you need to consider. I think that the idea is good but more information about it could help not only us critiques but the people you're encouraging understand the purpose a bit better.
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)

• Reply to: Physical activity as a solution for anxiety?   4 days 15 hours ago

1.How will you promote this encouragement towards playing sports?
    2.Will this project be set up as creating teams?
    3.Will someone help you fund this project?
    4.How much will it cost?
    It's a good idea, and I'm interested in seeing the final results:)