Member Comments

• Reply to: Foreign part timer   4 months 3 weeks ago

Working in any shops in Japan as foreigner is not easy. I am as a foreign student have many difficulties to find some suitable jobs to do as a pert time worker. Once I founded some jobs is like a challenge for me because I have never thought that I would be working with many people who speak in Japanese. The working system and the way they are working are different, so it makes me learn something new and I really enjoy my part time job.

• Reply to: Genetically modified foods   4 months 3 weeks ago

Whatever those are made by, natural food is number one. Japan is also known as a places that provides many delicious and healthy foods, so I think Japan does not need more various foods indeed. Modified foods actually are needed to some countries with different many aspect like, grounds, weather and many more. One thing should be developed more is technology in Japan because Japan already has good development in technology.

• Reply to: Can computers replace teachers?   4 months 3 weeks ago

In my opinion computers are very helpful to support student learning anything. There are so many reasons behind why computer really needed in these days in education system. By using computer we can save more paper and flexible to do our tasks everywhere. Moreover internet is making everything easy like sending e-mail, sharing information, accessing news online and many more. So being able to operate computer is a must nowadays.

• Reply to: Computers Will Never Win   4 months 3 weeks ago

I agree with your opinion that computers will never win. I think computers are good tools for us and they have a high ability. However, computers do not have the ability to understand the students. This is not good for the students. Meanwhile, teachers can understand feelings of the students. They have good skills to teach students and good experiences. Also, if the students have troubles, the teachers can help them. Computers will be difficult to do it. The teachers have good points for the students. I think computers can't replace teachers. I enjoyed reading your essay. Thank you very much.

• Reply to: The World is Becoming Violent Again   4 months 3 weeks ago

You are right. I felt so sad. Now, people around the world pay attention to the relationship between U.S. and Norse Korea. Especially, Japanese are cautious about Norse Korea’s missiles. If the war breaks out again near the future, the world will be destroyed easily. I hope the U.S. and Norse Korea will get along well and violence will be less in the future.

• Reply to: Medical Marijuana   4 months 3 weeks ago

Marijuana is something dangerous if used by people who have no skill of drugs. We know that marijuana is legal in America but in Japan is strongly prohibited. In some countries people who died because of consuming marijuana increasing significantly. As you said, the effect is quiet surprising, because people who has addicted by marijuana they can be healed perfectly.

• Reply to: Medical Marijuana   4 months 3 weeks ago