Member Comments

• Reply to: Animated Films   4 months 2 weeks ago

Thanks for telling me, about the conclusion! Now it is corrected.

• Reply to: Asperger's Syndrome and How to Make Contact   4 months 2 weeks ago

We can really tell that it is a subject that matters to you and it was well explained for a non-expert like me. You used great transition words so it was easier to follow. You did explained the terms that were more technical and that also made it easier to read. I did notice that in some sentences there were some mistakes.but I did understand what you wnated to say. You did a great job!

• Reply to: A Passion   4 months 2 weeks ago

Hi Alec97 ! You text is my favorite. It is so well explained that I feel like a true journalism juste by reading your work. Your introduction is well written and makes us hooked to your text. However, I feel like you could've gone in more details in some of your steps, some little tiny details are missing. Overall, though, it is a really nice process explanation and, even if there was some words really specifics to your field, you never left us hanging without a quick etymology explanation.

• Reply to: How to Be the Perfect News Reader   4 months 3 weeks ago

I understood everything very well. Sometimes i see the french structure, otherwise it was a pleasant reading. Good Job ;)

• Reply to: How to Be the Perfect News Reader   4 months 3 weeks ago

• Reply to: How to Be the Perfect News Reader   4 months 3 weeks ago

• Reply to: How to Be the Perfect News Reader   4 months 3 weeks ago

• Reply to: Media Convergence: An Ongoing Process   4 months 3 weeks ago

I like the way you explain the concept of media convergence, it was easy to follow even though the subject is not the most known subject ever. Who says not known subject also says very complicated words and sometimes it makes the reading a little bit difficult. You have a gift to write continu using it ;)

• Reply to: How to Write a Radio Ad   4 months 3 weeks ago

Your text is really easy to read because you used a vocabulary that non-expert can understand without problem. The steps were not really identify so I had difficulty to follow and to understand in the first read. In the other hand, it was really interesting to read your text because of the clearness of the descriptions.

• Reply to: How to make Clothing?   4 months 3 weeks ago

Your text is very interesting and easy to understand for someone who do not know a lot about this subject. However, I think that your introduction should be more specific with the steps of the process, it will help us to understand at the beginning. Overall, your structure is well done and it is easy to read your text for this reason!