Writing IIB / Writing II

by rain on February 2, 2015
Today I am going to talk about my home town in Okinawa. Have you ever been to Okinawa? Do you know about Okinawa history? If you don’t know about it, I want to tell you about Okinawa. At first I introduce about Okinawa’s sightseeing point that aquarium surrounded by beautiful coral reef. Second, I introduce about Okinawa history at 2nd World War and base. Third, I introduce about Okinawa culture. For example delicious food and important custom. I want to tell you Okinawa’s good point, and I hope you want to come in Okinawa and love to Okinawa.

by tas on February 2, 2015
Have you ever been to Nagasaki in Japan? Nagasaki has many sightseeing spots, delicious foods and history. Do you know that? My grandmother from Nagasaki. I went to there when I was 17 years old. Nagasaki has a lot of beautiful nature. I like it very much and I like Nagasaki. Therefore, I am going to talk about food, theme park and history of Nagasaki. I want you to think that you want to go to Nagasaki by my introduction.

by tas on February 2, 2015
What did you do in your winter vacation? Many people go to shrine and they hope becoming happy for this year in Japanese New Year’s Day. And children get a lot of New Year’s gift money. They buy something that they want item by this money. Many Japanese people eat osechi in this day. There are common New Year’s Day in Japan. Today, I will talk about my New Year’s Day and before day.

by Puppy on February 2, 2015
     Do you have a dream? I have a dream. My dream is teacher. I want to be an English teacher in high school. Also I think that I want to teach soccer, however you will not know why I want to be an English teacher in high school, so I am going to explain why I want to be an English teacher and why I want to teach soccer.

by Bazz lightyer on February 2, 2015
New Year’s Day 5142035 Megumi Deguchi

by Puppy on February 2, 2015
     I will introduce about New Year’s Day. There are a variety of lucky charm, good sign and events to celebrate the New Year in Japan. I want to explain one by one from among these, while drawing on my experience.

by Mariechan on February 2, 2015
Seasons of Kyoto 5142052 Meika Wada   Japan has 4 seasons. Each seasons are very beautiful. Especially Kyoto has a lot of beautiful sightseeing spot. Have you ever been Kyoto? There is very popular to tourist, so today I will introduce about seasons of Kyoto.

1,395 | 3 | 0
by Mariechan on February 2, 2015
New Year’s Day 5142052 Meika Wada   Japanese New Year’s Day is we usually eat Japanese traditional food. So before New Year’s Day we should cook these food and cleaning house. So it is very busy day. So today I will introduce about my New Year’s Day.

by 002 Ryu.A on February 2, 2015

by fisherman on February 2, 2015
Gestures have several different meanings in different cultures and it is depend on the cultural background such as history or language. They can be a very important key to communicate with people from other cultures, because much more information is getting from visual sense than other information such as words. Especially, there are some gestures which have completely different meaning depending on culture. For example, pointing a student in a classroom using a point finger is normal in western countries but is considered to be rude in Islamic countries especially in Malaysia.

2,796 | 0 | 0
by Mariechan on February 2, 2015

by Mariechan on February 2, 2015
Japanese Halloween 5142052 Meika Wada        Today I will introduce about Japanese Halloween. Do you like Halloween? Japanese Halloween is different from original Halloween. So I’m going to talk about different point of each Halloween.

by Mariechan on February 2, 2015

by Mariechan on February 2, 2015
Japanese theme park 5142052 Meika Wada   I will introduce about Japanese theme park. I think most popular theme park in Japan is Tokyo Disney Resort and USJ. Have you ever been these theme park? So today I will introduce about Tokyo Disney Resort and USJ.

by Mariechan on February 2, 2015

by dom on February 2, 2015
Travel5142001 Tomohiro Aoki

by Mariechan on February 2, 2015
Spotlight of 2020 Olympic 5142052 Meika Wada   Last year, selected the 2020 Olympic host city and decided to Tokyo. Back then I watched on TV this news. It was very surprised and happy. What did you feel when you heard this news? So today, I will introduce about my favorite sports and athletes.

by J-U on February 2, 2015
     Have you been to Okinawa? There has many interesting things. You can enjoy that you come in Okinawa. Okinawa has many traditional culture, and food is good. So today,Okinawa was the fighting battle field, therefore you can learn about the World War Ⅱ. I will explain about Okinawa.

aya

dom

J-U

tas

Teacher

4 years 3 months ago

Hello Daichan! I read your article. I didn't know that Yosakoi began in Kochi. It is grate that I can know it. However I found some mistake in your writing. the mistake is amusing, my classmate couldn't keep a straight face, when he found it. Therefor, you correct it, please. Go for it!!

J-U

4 years 3 months ago

you could write very well, and you could explain history of festival of water in Kurume. I have never experience it, I wasn to visit it.

Reply to: My favorite city
4 years 3 months ago

Thank you for your writing. I live in Osaka too. I often go to Shinsaibashi and Nanba there are a lot of cheap cloth shops so I bought them it is very fashionable. My favorite cloths shops are Forever21, H and M GU and so on. My favorite restaurant is Mitsuya. Do you know there? I like this restaurant's omurice so if you go to there you should try it.

tas

Reply to: My favorite city
4 years 3 months ago

You should write more conclusion. Your writing was very good, so I couldn’t find any mistake. I live in Takarazuka city in Hyogo, so I often go there. I like Osaka, because the people who are very cheerful and funny live in Osaka. However, I don’t like clouded places. When I go to Umeda, I get tired. If you know a place where I can enjoy shopping, please tell me about it. My favorite food is Takoyaki. I like it very much. I think it’s one of the most famous Japanese food. I’m happy to know about your favorite place. Thank you.

J-U

4 years 5 months ago

I read this article, I thought we have to care more for our earth. Earth existence is seem to be for long time to come-but maybe not. I think it is sooner than we think, so I try to think about Earth. First I think I have to change, I want to protect the natural environment. I think everyone else should too. The most important thing is our conscious. “One for all, all for one” I want to make it important in myself. Then we should cooperate with other countries and I would like to keep the earth beautiful. I hope everyone can is able to spend a peaceful and happy life, because I think such a things are good for the earth.

4 years 5 months ago

I didn’t know about Earth Day before I read the article, I think that most Japanese people also don’t know about it. However I thought when I was reading this article that people must know what Earth day is. This article is written about the many challenges that we face in the 21st century if we want to have a sustainable world. However in order to solve it, global education, global communication and relationships are essential. The key to a better world needs cooperation between countries addressing environmental and climate change issues. I hope that all countries and the Japanese think seriously about the global environment and that Earth Day will be better known by the Japanese.

4 years 5 months ago

Earth day

5142052

Meika Wada

I read your article about the Earth Day. I think the Earth Day is a very important day because this is a day that we have to think about earth’s environment. Recently, global warming is progressing so we should think about earth more and protect earth ourselves. Most Japanese don’t know this day so I didn’t know it, too. I think we should spread it around more. I think if most people protect earth, we will be able to spent more comfortable life. For example, there are growing a lot of plants or using solar energy generation. It is easy things, so I think we can do that.I want to protect earth.

4 years 5 months ago

Earth day

5142052

Meika Wada

tas

4 years 5 months ago

I thought we have to think about our earth and our environment in this day. Our earth has a lot of environment issues, so we should do conversation about it. I think earth day is a day to think about what we should do to improvement of earth environment. People have different thinking about earth environment each cultures, so thinking about earth environment is very difficult. Thus, I think Global Education and Global Communication & Relationships are essential. They are considered to be vital to think about these issues. We should think about it in the day. Therefore, I guess earth day is important for our world and our earth.

J-U

4 years 5 months ago

I think the earth day is very important for us to understand what should we do protect to environment, and how do you protect the earth. Talk about what is broken Ozon. It is very dangerous for us to protect the Earth. The Earth day meaning is what we should do for the Earth. And this problem including global warming. And this article is clearly, and I can understand about Earth day. However, earth is broken by people, so people should think what we should do to protect the Earth. And I think we should tell for people about Earth day.

I'm a teacher at KUIS. I live in Nishinomiya now but I was born in Okayama. In my free time, I play the violin. I'm a member of a community orchestra. I also like seeing pictures at museum.My favorite foods are peach, strawberry, and chocolate.

Class Subject