604-101-MQ English as a Second Language -Monday A17

There are no postings in your class

Teacher

4 days 19 hours ago

Great idea! There still many people who don’t know the effect of climate change. In nowadays, social media are a great platform to communicate and reach a lot of people. Facebook is a great way for the us to get more informed about currents problems. However, I think you should use more platform to spread the problems, for example, twitter, Instagram or even YouTube. There are endless ways to spread the message. Overall, this project is an amazing way to let more people to understand to consequences of climate change and pollution.

4 days 19 hours ago

You described well the difficulties of students experiences at school. It is true that physical activity can help with anxiety but I don’t understand really what the project is about. We can find in a college a lot of options for physical activity, so students have access to it very easily. You don’t explain what you’re trying to do. It would be great if you can point out, for example, the sport that your school doesn’t provide and how that activity can help the students. You can also show some data, for instance, how well students are doing depending of the physical activity provide for different schools.

5 days 2 hours ago

This is a very interesting project and well organized. I like the fact that it is very detailed, the goal is clearly identified and the reasons behind it are well shown. The reasons are very good, interesting and appeal to people's interest. Stickers are a good idea to make it last in people's memory, however I think you should find other ways to promote your ideas. People will pay more attention to the stickers if they already are a little bit aware of the matter. Therefore, I propose that you go like the facebook page Change in Green, send them a message and they will be able to post on their page about your project and promote it. Change in Green is a fb page related to this project made by students that are doing it too.

5 days 2 hours ago

Honestly, I really love and agree with your project. I find it very nice that you decided to keep all the options the cafeteria is already offering and simply adding other options. However, there's a little downside to that... Too many options means not enough sometimes. Students will still be attracted to the fast food the cafeteria is proposing if the healthy options are simply on the menu along with the other ones. My suggestion would be to maybe try to improve some of the options it is already offering (the ones that are the healthiest already on the menu) and maybe add some items. Or maybe find a way to show on the menu which meals are 100% healthy, so they stand out.
But either way, this is an amazing and realistic project! I cannot wait to see the result and good luck! :)

5 days 2 hours ago

You guys have a very simple, yet interesting idea! It is great considering the small amount of time you would have to complete the project. Furthermore, it is a very original idea to do a magic show. Also, I like the fact that you guys are very well organized and know exactly what to do for your project : having the steps ready is necessary. Equally important is that your goal is clear, and therefore, you know where you are headed clearly.
However, one of my concerns is the interest of people in this project. Do you have enough experience in magic ? Are you comfortable to perform in from of big crowds? The action research project is supposed to be presented on the 29th... Maybe you should do it earlier?
If ever you need some advertisement, I suggest you go like the Facebook Page "Change in Green" and send them a private message. They will be able to post your event on their page and promote it for all the Champlain students to know.

Reply to: Biomass
6 days 6 hours ago

I couldn't agree more, biomass are a great option to reduce gas emissions. More and more people should know about this subject. The fact that we have renewable energy is a good start. I would be great if you add the expenses of a average family if they start using biomass.

2 weeks 6 days ago

Analysis on Early Modern Medical History based on multiple articles and an 18th century book

Institution